Alight Alight

i liked the animation, it was very fluid and it all fit extremely well, however the story was rather unclear. I would've liked to have seen more story behind where sparker and aquanna came from, and their relationship built, then the tragedy of sparker losing aquanna put with more detail, as well as the destruction of the structure. I also would like to see a "bad guy" in the story, the one who caused the buildings to arise and in turn kill aquanna. In short, i suppose i just wanted a longer more in depth story to go along with the remarkable animation. You also didnt leave much room for a sequel, which is always a good thing. However may i suggest a prequel, which is just as good. but it still gets a 8/10, just because sparker was a beast. :]

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

loved it.

everything was very well constructed and timed.the story and animation went beautifully with the music, just really good.

Deadly Space Action Deadly Space Action

what is a plot?

i loved it. hilarious and stuff

Dick about in a spaceship Dick about in a spaceship

i liked it

its a good time killer. its pretty simple and entertaining, but i didn't get what holding the left click button did. pretty good. indeed.

Cosmic Dance Cosmic Dance

SUPER HAPPY FACE!

not only is that damn near the greatest quote of all time, but also the music is very well put together and transitioned. i'll totes be here tomorrow to high five you yesterday my friend, peace.
-end transmission-

=A Walk of Wonder= =A Walk of Wonder=

Fair...

I like the feel of the song, however the monotony of the main pattern gets old rather quickly. but i do like the song for the greater part.

Girl at the Rock Show-Chiptune Girl at the Rock Show-Chiptune

Great Cover

I'm a pretty big B182 fan, and i love this song, so yeah. great cover and all. :]

killkhan responds:

Thank you very much! Blink 182 all the way :)